I would like to thank our loyal customers for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated.
We will resume grooming services on Tuesday, May 26th, with curbside pet drop-off. The state has issued guidelines for reopening, so please help us by complying with the following:
- If you are scheduled for a grooming appointment or are here for a walk-in nail trim, we are utilizing our back entrance for grooming services ONLY.
- Call us at (508)-829-8200 when you are here. Please wait in your car.
- A member of the grooming staff will come to your car to take your pet.
- Please keep your collars, leashes, and tick-repellent collars with you, and our groomers will replace your harness and leash with a slip lead.
- Payment options: Upon pick up, credit card, cash, or check will be accepted.
Please also be patient as we attempt to reschedule previously cancelled appointments. We will be reaching out to you shortly.
We will continue curbside pickup and deliveries for products. For any questions or if you would like to place an order, please call (508)-829-8200. Feel free to message us on Facebook and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for orders. We will be returning phone calls the same day.
Thank you and STAY HEALTHY!
Ellie and Staff