I would like to thank our loyal customers for your continued support. It is greatly appreciated.
Per Governor Bakers’ orders, starting Saturday, May 29th, we will be taking the action of not requiring customers to wear face coverings if you are fully vaccinated. We will be following safety guidelines by having customers maintaining social distancing of standing 6ft apart while shopping. We will continue to offer curbside pickup and delivery options for individuals who do not feel comfortable shopping in the store.
All grooming services will continue to operate as they have been the last few weeks. The state has issued guidelines for pet grooming, so please help us by complying with the following:
- If you are scheduled for a grooming appointment or are here for a walk-in nail trim, we are utilizing our back entrance for grooming services ONLY.
- Call us at (508)-829-8200 when you are here. Please wait in your car.
- A member of the grooming staff will come to your car to take your pet.
- Please keep your collars, leashes, and tick-repellent collars with you, and our groomers will replace your harness and leash with a slip lead.
- Payment options: Upon pick up, credit card, cash, or check will be accepted.
Please also be patient as we attempt to reschedule previously cancelled appointments. We will be reaching out to you shortly.
For any questions or if you would like to place an order, please call (508)-829-8200. Feel free to message us on Facebook and email us at email@example.com for orders. We will be returning phone calls the same day.
Thank you and STAY HEALTHY!
Ellie and Staff